GnuPG Outlook Express plug-in

Timo Schulz ts@winpt.org
Tue Oct 9 10:32:01 2001

On Tue Oct 09 2001; 02:41, Sascha Lüdecke wrote:

Hi Sascha,

> Ok. Then your plugin is the first I know of, which enables OE to make
> use of PGP/MIME, gratulations. I'd love to advertise it to my
> contacts, but I'm afraid the installation process still is too much
> for the regular win* user. Can you implement some installation
> routine which ommits the editing of gnupg-w32.reg and adding new
> buttons manually? That would be very helpful.
My idea is to use a similar installer package like WinPT does. That means it includes GnuPG, the GPGOE plug-in. Then the installer do all the work and adds the registry entries so the user doesn't need to do anything. BTW, the plug-in also works with the new OE (6.0). Timo -- "Der Traum der Männer wäre es, den Frauen in die Arme zu sinken, ohne ihnen gleichzeitig in die Hände fallen zu müssen." -- Jerry Lewis