GnuPG Outlook Express plug-in

Dominik Schwald dominik@nextbyte.de
Tue Oct 9 12:40:02 2001

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2001 12:16 schrieb Graham:

> Werner, I don't want to pursue this any more, but this is some new
> version of the word "free" I have not yet come across.
Ok. FREE Software (like Software covered by the GPL/BSD-Licence...) means FREE like 'freedom of speech'. Well and GnuPGShell is just 'free as beer' - that's it. Most people out of the W32-world don't understand that, but the FREE Software is much more than just 'cheap'!!! Bye, dominik -- The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX