GnuPG Outlook Express plug-in

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Tue Oct 9 21:41:01 2001

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:59:08 -0400 (EDT)
"Anthony E. Greene" <agreene@pobox.com> wrote:

>> When in someone else's home behave appropriately.
>
>While I agree that the list rules should be followed, I don't agree with
>this particular restriction.
>
>I don't object strongly enough to start a fight, unsubscribe, or start my
>own list. I just wanted to point out that reasonable people can have a
>different point of view on this issue.
>
>Tony
I am thankful that there are reasonable people on this list.
:-)
Rich... -- "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Ben Franklin 'If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.' --George Orwell "The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum." -- Noam Chomsky