Win2000, ASP, IIS and ASPmail

Jeff Eakins JEakins@MountainViewTechnology.com
Wed Oct 10 10:35:01 2001

Ryan,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yeah I checked that.  Made sure I had access
to the .Exe and to the directory with the files....  In fact can replace
the .EXE with a program I wrote and it ran fine.  I think I have solved
the problem - althougth I don't know the cause.  I went back through the
running of my program got that working and started putting the GNU Pgp
program pieces back in place and it worked.  I hate it when that
happens... Well I'm happy it worked, just wish I knew what was wrong in
the first place.

Thanks so much for the reply...

Jeff