Problems with (anonymous) pipes with Win32

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Oct 10 17:05:02 2001

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:38:16 +0200, Gnupg User said:

> I manage to make GnuPG-keys with "anonymous" pipes and
> the --batch stuff, but I have no luck with --import...
> This is on M$ NT4 and W2000 (don't flame me, it's for a
> customer...).
See GPGME for an example on how to use the pipes under Windows. It is not easy, you can't do something like a select on the pipe, you have have to helper threads to be able to do that :-( Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus