ibutton and gpg key

Gold gold@babel.com.au
Tue Oct 16 07:19:02 2001

--JwB53PgKC5A7+0Ej

Now _that_ is a cool idea!

With the storage available and a little compression it'd be dead easy to ge=
t your public keyring on them also.  Tie that into some web based e-mail se=
rvice with a java based pgp system, carry the USB dongle with you in whatev=
er baggage you have (it's small enough to fit comfortably in a pocket) and =
you have pgp encrypted e-mail available from anywhere with a net connection=
 and an available USB port...