Can't check pgp-6.5.8 signatura

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Wed Oct 17 16:05:09 2001

At 10:44 AM -0200 10/17/01, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

>Looks to me that you did NOT verify the signature... :)
>
>Maybe I wasn't clear... GnuPG is reading it and checking it indeed, I
>just wanted to confirm that the BAD signature is really, well, BAD, and
>not just some interoperability problem between PGP and GnuPG.
It may actually be a bad signature. I use PGPfreeware 6.5.8 all the time since we're still working on getting GPGME.framework put to use in OS X mail clients. Anyway, the point is that 6.5.8 works fine and no one has ever had problems with my signatures, unless it was something like they copied the message and pasted it in Terminal.app into gpg but forgot to fix the line endings and then gpg choked. -- Gordon Worley `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty http://www.rbisland.cx/ said, `it means just what I choose redbird@rbisland.cx it to mean--neither more nor less.' PGP: 0xBBD3B003 --Lewis Carroll