Can't check pgp-6.5.8 signatura

Andreas Hasenack andreas@conectiva.com.br
Wed Oct 17 22:35:01 2001

Em Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 11:21:44AM -0400, Anthony E. Greene escreveu:

> If you read carefully, I said I verified the sig with *PGP*. I then went
Ops, sorry, you are right, you verified it with PGP and pasted the output of GPG.
> on to post the verbose output of *GPG* as it failed to verify the sig.
>
> That pretty much confirms that it is a compatibility issue. Does that not
> answer your inital question?
It does. It seems I'll have to install this specific PGP version in order to verify the security patches from the Kerberos team since that particular keyholder didn't reply to my emails. Thanks for everyone who replied.