Encrypting disk volumes ? files ?

Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez Fabian.Rodriguez@Toxik.com
Mon Oct 22 00:45:01 2001

Hi,

I'd like to know what would be the easiest/most transparent way to encrypt
files or entore disk volumes for personal use ?

I dont' expect this to be an easy task to *configure/install* but I was
wondering if it can be done with GnuPG ?

Something that would act just like WinZip under windows (or similar, under
other OSs), wher eyou double click on the file and if its encrypted you
enter a paaword, then the appropiate app opens. When you close the file,
it's encrypted back and closed automatically...

Maybe at the filesystem level ?

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas on this.

Fabian Rodriguez - Toxik Technologies Inc.
www.Toxik.com - Open PGP ID: 0x5AF2A4D5