Problems with www.keyserver.net

Hans van Walen j.van.walen@freeler.nl
Tue Oct 23 10:58:01 2001

Hi,

Just a moment ago I was lucky in getting through, after several attempts.

hans@linux:~ > gpg --send-keys
gpg: can't connect to `search.keyserver.net': Resource temporarily unavailable
hans@linux:~ > gpg --send-keys
gpg: success sending to `search.keyserver.net' (status=200)

This happened at about 0845gmt
Regards,
Hans