GEAM problems

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Oct 23 17:48:01 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:09:20 +0200, Ulle Siedentop said:

> GnuPG works fine, but i have problems with GEAM:
> incoming mail passes geam without decryption -> at the
> moment OK
> outgoing mail passes geam without encryption -> not OK
Does it really forward a message to be encrypted in the clear? This would be a major bug, can you please check again?
> ... filter_feeder: abended
> ... pid911 exit status 127
I wonder why I see this message but not the log_info ("%s pid %d `%s' started\n", proxy->sid, pid, command ); To debug this, you should run geamd under strace -f and watch out for the exec of gpg and the reason why it returns 127. As always, please post the versions of all involved software (including the OS) Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus