win95 / gpa / gpg 1.0.6.

Peter Kuhm peter.kuhm@plus.at
Thu Oct 25 08:18:02 2001

Dear all,

during the night I've installed gpg 1.0.6. on Win95 (an early edition)
and afterwards gpa. gpa worked just fine but after generating a
new key-pair I unfortunately had to learn that the gpa binary packet
for Windoze is 'bundled' with gpg 1.0.4. and after a simple replacing
of gpg.exe the gpa doesn't work any more. Do you think I've messed
things up in the registry (a quick look didn't prove that) or is this
a known problem? Any workaround for using the existing binaries?
Searching the web couldn't answer this question.

TIA,
Peter

--
http://www.bigbrotherawards.at/  26.10.2001