Can't you stop

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Oct 25 16:14:02 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:33:32 +0200 (CEST), Marco Vogt said:

> this spam of this dutch bastard? Would be great not to read their shit
> about their offer...

Sorry, some spam slips through the filters.  There are two ways I can
see to prevent this:

* Defer posts to the ML so that someone has a chance to cancel them

* Close the ML, so that only subscribers can post.  I'd do that but
  the task of the listmaster (me!) will get harder as he has to do
  approvals several times a day.

I'd prefer to implement the latter option but unless there is no way
to do the administration tasks by email it does not make much sense as
it takes quite some time to do this over the web interface.

Please tell me if you know a way to control Mailman by email.

  Werner