Can't you stop

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Fri Oct 26 15:42:01 2001

At 3:16 PM +0200 10/26/01, Martin Christensen wrote:
>Isn't the quite limited amount of spam an acceptable price for an open
>list? Sure, it's annoying, but when it's no more of a problem, then
>I think that most people should be able to live with it. Certainly
>rather than than making the list closed, or, ghasp, moderating it.

Do that many people really notice?  I mean, my finger hits delete
faster than I can finish reading the subject of the message.  If you
don't get much spam aside from this list, then just feel all warm and
fuzzy inside that the GnuPG project his helping you do your part when
it comes to receiving spam.  :^)
--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose