GnuPG from WEBSITE

Ryan Malayter rmalayter@bai.org
Fri Oct 26 21:06:01 2001

Installing GnuPG only involves copying firectories, so you should be able to
use it on your remote site.

I think you can use GnuPG  to do what you want if:
1) Jmail can use any text file as a message body.
2) you can copy the GNUpg dir to your server (after you've generated and
imported keys into the GNuPG keyring)
3) you can run an operating system command from within your asp script, like
this:
  Set sObj = createObject(wscript.shell)
  sObj.Run("d:\gnupg gpg.exe --homedir d:\gpupg -e -a -r you@company.com -o
d:\temp\encryptedmsg.asc d:\temp\messagebody.txt",1,true)
4) Have jmail use d:\temp\encryptedmsg.asc as the message body

HTH,
:::Ryan Malayter, MCSE
:::Bank Administration Institute
:::Chicago, Illinois, USA