GnuPG from WEBSITE

Ryan Malayter rmalayter@bai.org
Fri Oct 26 21:09:02 2001

That's what the --homedir option is for. You can tell GnuPG to look for
keyrings and option files in any directory, even a subdirectory of your
server.

Be careful, though, about NTFS permissions on this mysite/GnuPG directory.
IUSR_MACHINENAME and IWAM_MACHINENAME will need read/execute/change at the
very least.