Use gpg with sylpheed 0.6.2

Guy Van Sanden unixuser@flashmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:09:01 2001

I tried Sylpheed (compiled and works on SuSE 7.1).

It works nicely, has many functions.  But the OpenPGP-MIME is not very=20=

practical to use.
If I sign and/or encrypt a message to Kmail, it comes out all garbled=20=

(I know, because kmail doesn't support PGP-MIME)...
Signatures are also embedded, and the message is unreadable on my=20
outlook client at work (it has no PGP support).

Can Sylpheed be made to support the inline signing/encrypting like=20
Kmail?
And can it be made to interpret such messages form other clients?

Thanks

Guy

On 30/10/2001, 15:29:25, Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> wrote regarding Re: =

Use gpg with sylpheed 0.6.2:

> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:06:06 +0100, Rub=E9n Barreto said:

> > kde-mail and it works fine, but as i can't check from this account=20=

with kmail, I have to use