Automatic update of keyring

Åsmund Skjæveland aasmunds@student.matnat.uio.no
Sat Sep 8 12:28:01 2001

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

Is there a way to automatically update my keyring every now and then, to
make sure I get all new signatures and revocations?

A --recv-all-keys option would fit my bill. It'd make a list of all keys in
my keyring, and ask the keyserver for new versions of all these keys.
As far as I can tell, the only way to do this now (version 1.0.6) is to
explitly give all the keyids I want to check as arguments to the --recv-keys
command. This is very cumbersome and unmanageable when the keyring grows
beyond a couple of keys, and means that many people have stale keys lying
around.

--=20
=C5smund Skj=E6veland (aasmunds@student.matnat.uio.no)

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R