Problem running gpg in unix script

David Kang David.Kang@hancorp.com.au
Wed Sep 12 04:12:01 2001

I run the gpg in unix shell script and keep getting prompt below.

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong and how I can get around without
the prompt?

Regards
David Kang

Shellscript
-----------
gpg -e -r "<xxx@xxx.com.au>" encryptfile.txt

output
------
[xxx:zhubfm]/home/zhubfm/encrypttest> encrypt.sh
gpg: NOTE: secret key 4EB63A62 is NOT protected.
Could not find a valid trust path to the key.  Let's see whether we
can assign some missing owner trust values.

No path leading to one of our keys found.

1024g/DC22FAB6 2001-08-15 "TransACT Communications <xxx@xxx.com.au>"
             Fingerprint: AAAA AAAA AAAA AAAA AAAA  AAAA CEAE 1C79 DC22 FAB6

It is NOT certain that the key belongs to its owner.
If you *really* know what you are doing, you may answer
the next question with yes

Use this key anyway? y
[xxx:zhubfm]/home/zhubfm/encrypttest>