(no subject)

Eric Wadsworth wad@consys.com
Thu Sep 13 20:48:02 2001

I've installed gpg 1.0.6 on a FreeBSD box, but I'm having key problems.

It seems to be mangling public keys. I import a public key (for example,
one generated with PGP on an NT box) into gpg, then export it from gpg, and
then compare the two: they are different. The first half of the key seems
correct, but then it goes completely different.

I don't know if the keys are being imported incorrectly or what, but I do
know that when I encrypt something with a public key that was created using
PGP on an NT box, the recipient cannot decrypt it.

Any ideas, suggestions, etc are welcome! Thanks... --- Eric

Eric Wadsworth
wad@consys.com