Mutt/GnuPG doc initial release

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Mon Sep 24 15:48:01 2001

At 9:52 AM +0200 9/24/01, Werner Koch wrote:

>Rember the golden rule of internet standards? Mutt and most other
>recent MUAs do exactly this. The only MUA _I_know_ which has problems
>with OpenPGP-MIME is Outlook.
It works in Eudora, but it's annoying. I have to get your key and let PGP go through trying to verify the message in Eudora in order to read it; I can't read *PGP/MIME stuff without it having gone through this. As you might imagine, I'm not too excited about putting the key of every little person that posts to the list in this way, so unless you post a lot, and I mean a lot, I don't have your key and just skip your messages. -- Gordon Worley `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty http://www.rbisland.cx/ said, `it means just what I choose redbird@rbisland.cx it to mean--neither more nor less.' PGP: 0xBBD3B003 --Lewis Carroll