Mutt/GnuPG doc initial release

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Mon Sep 24 22:08:02 2001

At 8:13 PM +0100 9/24/01, Owen Blacker wrote:

>Mark Brown wrote (2001-09-24 T 17:22 +0100):
>>
>> > keyring or on a keyserver. The main problem is that if the key can't
>> > be found, I have to wait a couple minutes to see the message while it
>> > tries to find the key. I just don't have the time for all the extra
>>
>> So you can't just disable the key fetch?
>
>Yes, you can. The long option is --no-auto-key-retrieve. You can also
>put it (without the dashes) in your options file (the default location
>of which is ~/.gnupg/options )
And, yes, that will be an option for me, in a few months. Right now, though, on OS X there is no mail client that supports GnuPG for production level use, so I have to use Eudora under OS 9 with NSI's PGP plug in. Before everyone forgets, I was just letting folks know that there was another MUA that doesn't support PGP/MIME as gracefully as it could. -- Gordon Worley `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty http://www.rbisland.cx/ said, `it means just what I choose redbird@rbisland.cx it to mean--neither more nor less.' PGP: 0xBBD3B003 --Lewis Carroll