GPG weirdnesses

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Sep 24 22:10:02 2001

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:47:53 -0400, David Shaw said:

> The flag is part of the self-signature on the UID. As to when the
> release is scheduled, that's a Werner question. I'm looking forward
The bad news is that everything is delayed. The good news is that I redesigned the whole trustdb code which should now be much simpler and *faster*. There are still some things to do. Because I also rewrote the entire keyring handling code, expect a couple of beta releases before you see a 1.0.7. BTW, a new project closely related to GnuPG will enter the buffers of some Emacsen within a few weeks. Stay tuned. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus