security patches

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Sep 25 12:32:02 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:29:59 +0200, Kai Raven said:

> -ADK
We don't do such things.
> -Klima-Rosa
We sell non-networked computers in boxes armored with 2 inch steel plates :-) By default signatures are verified after creation.
> -ASCII Armor Parser
What do you mean by this?
> -Key Validity
All user IDs are printed after a signature check, so that a faked name can easily be spotted. It has been suggested to print the verification status for each user ID, I am not sure whether this is a good idea as output will be cluttered with too many information. I don't know about other frontends. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus