Mutt/GnuPG doc initial release

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Sep 26 09:10:01 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:18:33 +0100 (BST), Owen Blacker said:

> I can empathise, gpg on FreeBSD 4.4-PRERELEASE can take quite a while to
> check a signature -- a lot longer than PGP on Windows 2000
The next release will be much faster. The slowness is due to the way the WoT is calculated - this bothered me so (running just a P300 on a 1.5MB keyring) that I rewrote the whole stuff. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus