Twofish algorithm

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Sep 26 09:24:01 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:25:24 -0500, Smith, Jeffrey J said:

> Twofish algorithm is used. And, the file can not be decrypted. The
> verbose output ends with:
> gpg: decryption failed: bad key
When we added Twofish to GnuPG and PGP, I worked together with Hal Finney of NAI to make sure that both of our implementations work correctly. We had some problems in the beginning but this is long ago. Can you please send me a message PGP 7 encrypted to one of the demo keys (e.g. Alpha from gnupg/checks/pubdemo.gpg). The demo keys have Twofish listed in tehre preferences. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus