Die E-Mail von gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org enthält verschlüsselte Nachrichten

listmaster@gnupg.org listmaster@gnupg.org
Fri Sep 28 16:16:01 2001

Hi!

[cc-ing the list]

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:06:42 +0200 (MEST), MIMEsweeper  said:

> Die E-Mail enthält verschlüsselte Nachrichten und wird daher aus
> Sicherheitsgründen nicht weitergeleitet.
[This email contains encrypted messages and has therefore not been forwarded] The German post office seems to have problems figuring out what an encrypted mail is and what not. Open MLs do not carry encrypted mail for pretty obvious reasons. I wonder why the Deutsche Post still allows to send letters in envelopes when with a minimal extra fee of 0.10 DM compared to post cards :-)
> Sender: gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org
> Datum: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:06:02 +0200
> Betreff: Gnupg-users digest, Vol 1 #312 - 9 msgs
["Betreff" is German for Subject] It is considered a good thing to include the message-id and part of the message to check what's so bad with that. And it would also no be too bad to include the intended recipient. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus