GnuPG with mutt and M$ Outlook

David Gardi David Gardi <dg@gardisoft.org>
Mon Apr 1 22:32:01 2002

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

I have the same attachment problem with sending encrypted
and signed messages to MS clients. I would like
both sig and msg to be inline.

Is it possible to change my email address in my
pub key listing. Ex. when I list my
key, gpg --list-keys I get my name, email address
and more. I would like to update my personal information.
I cannot regen key. Can anything be done?

Thanks,
David.

--=20
David Gardi =20
Email: dg@gardisoft.org
Key Fingerprint: BC9E 9D71 4E74 60E2 2C45  0330 6EEE 7EE7 9D2B 8CA0
Public Key: http://www.gardisoft.org/key.asc

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.
                -- George Bernard Shaw

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC--