new keysigning list

Douglas Calvert dfc@anize.org
Wed Apr 3 13:55:05 2002

--=-OPVeVawh+DgFH93mTgfC

Hello,
 Drew Streib of the keyanalyze project has set up a mailing list for
people to coordinate formal and informal keysignings. I have included
the announcement:

The keysignings list has been started to give a place where people
can announce intended and desired keysignings and key signature
exchanges. It was created for people that are interested in expanding
their personal webs of trust.

I expect most of the list traffic to be:
  * People announcing travel to a city, and asking if anyone locally
    is interested in meeting and exchanging signatures.
  * Announcments of planned keysignings at LUGs, conventions, etc.
  * _Some_ discussion about the mechanics of keysignings.
  * Specific queries for anyone needing a particular trust path.
  * Anything else directly related to expanding one's web of trust
    through digital signature exchanges.

List information is at:

Like most lists on lists.alt.org, keysignings will be mildly monitored
to keep things vaguely on topic. List posting is restricted to list=20
members in order to reduce spam. If you're interested in this list,
you may also be interested in others at lists.alt.org. Feel free to=20
take a look.

--=20
|Douglas Calvert|       http://anize.org/dfc        |
| dfc@anize.org |       http://imissjerry.org       |
|   If you use envelopes, why not use encryption?   |
|         http://anize.org/dfc/dfc-keys.asc         |
| 0817 30D4 82B6 BB8D 5E66 06F6 B796 073D C954 1FB2 |

--=-OPVeVawh+DgFH93mTgfC

--=-OPVeVawh+DgFH93mTgfC--