Portable USE PGP/GNUPG

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Wed Apr 17 19:08:01 2002

Actually I was hoping to run from CD but according to you I would have to
install on each machine and for school reinstall because of weekly
GHOSTing.  That last is what I was hoping to avoid.

           o                     _______________________________
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_HOME1@JUNO.COM    |

From: "Anthony E. Greene" <agreene@pobox.com>

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 06:10:05PM -0700, carl w spitzer wrote:
>Now that i have a burner can I setup either one or both programs to run
>from CD assuming that the CDR at home has a different drive designation
>than I would find on the road?

I think GnuPG will run from a floppy if your keyrings are small. I think
PGP has to be installed because of the DLLs it uses.

Tony
- --
Anthony E. Greene
<mailto:Anthony%20E.%20Greene%20%3Cagreene@pobox.com%3E>
OpenPGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D
AOL/Yahoo Chat: TonyG05         HomePage:
<http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
Linux. The choice of a GNU generation <http://www.linux.org/>

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.