trouble with receiving PGP 7.0.3 encrypted files

engage engage@n0sq.net
Wed Apr 24 01:27:02 2002

I can't seem to decrypt files from users of this version of PGP. Kmail te=
lls=20
me that I don't have the secret key. Saving the file and then trying to=20
decrypt from the command line gives me 2 messages: =20

gpg: CRC error; 598caf - dc3598
gpg: quoted printable character in armor - probably a buggy MTA has been =
used

PGP 6.5.8 encrypted files decrypts just fine.=20

Sending the PGP 7.0.3 encrypted file to my Windows machine where I have P=
GP=20
6.5.8 and then trying to decrypt brings up a box stating: "An error has=20
occurred : ascii armor input incomplete". The PGPlog box shows the signat=
ure=20
status good though.

Is it really an MTA problem?=20

Mandrake 8.1, Sendmail 8.11.6-3mdk