A question ?

Tracy Ding tracy_d@xypro.com
Wed Apr 24 21:44:01 2002

Dear Sir,
I have a question to ask about gnupg.
Currently I am doing to create a Gnupg for Tandem OSS. I downloaded the
source codes from your site and compile them.
I made some changes to pass the compiler. Now it runs ok in OSS and can
create, import, export keys.

What I found is that I couldn't import keys between Mingw32 version (PC) and
Unix version (OSS).
The error message is "a missing self-signature" "User id not found".
That means the public keys created in OSS only be exchanged in OSS, not even
for OpenPGP.

Any your opinion is appreciated.

Tracy Ding