trouble with receiving PGP 7.0.3 encrypted files

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Sun Apr 28 12:25:01 2002

--=-9/UHShlGZ6nslWY5/xwQ

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 07:14, Douglas Calvert wrote:

> I have seen evo do some nasty things to pgp messages.[...] The problem is=
=20
> evo I am almost sure...

Yep. And, unfortunately, the evo people apparently don't regard gpg
support very important - some gpg bug reports are quite old, and most
issues that, imho, stem from using gpg the wrong way get closed with
'NOTXIMIAN' because developers think it's a gpg problem. (And even if it
is a gpg problem, the bug oughtn't be just closed.)  :-(

I'll keep looking at sylpheed, but so far evo is still winning (palm
pilot sync support), so I haven't switched yet.

cheers
-- vbi

--=-9/UHShlGZ6nslWY5/xwQ

--=-9/UHShlGZ6nslWY5/xwQ--