need precompiled idea.c module for tru64 unix V5.1

Kirkland, Mike # IHTUL mike.kirkland@ndchealth.com
Tue Apr 30 21:31:01 2002

Hi everyone,

I am having problems compiling the idea.c module on my compaq DS10
workstation running tru64 unix version 5.1 and using gnupg 1.0.6.

If anyone has idea.c compiled on this platform and version, please =
contact /
email it to me.

Thanks,

Mike Kirkland
Unix System Administrator
National Data Corporation
Phone:  (918) 481-2817
Fax:      (918) 481-4275
mike.kirkland@ndchealth.com <mailto:mike.kirkland@ndchealth.com>
NDC=AE| HEALTH
6100 South Yale Avenue
Suite 1900
Tulsa, OK 74136

"This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) =
and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not =
the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and =
destroy
all copies of the original message."