Installing GNUPG 1.0.7 to windows

David R. Bergstein dbergstein@comcast.net
Sat Aug 3 14:35:02 2002

Johan is correct, the Mingw32/CPD package instructions in the gnupg source
code are intended for cross compiling the win32 binary on linux.  As a
referece, please see my post at
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2002-July/014034.html regarding
patches I used to successfully compile a working win32 gnupg 1.0.7 binary.

If anyone has trouble with the MIME encoding on the HTML list, please advise
and I can send the patches via private email or post them where folks can
download a copy.

Regards,

- David

David R. Bergstein
Systems Engineer and Blues Musician -
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dbergstein/
Heart of Blue - bookings on-line at http://www.heartofblue.com
OpenPGP Public Key 0xE1F138CA - For info see http://www.gnupg.org
Key fingerprint = C86E CA2A 4171 AC73 91D7  3DCE 8832 D764 E1F1 38CA