GPGShell for MAC?

Scott scott@sboss.net
Mon Aug 5 22:15:48 2002

Hello All,

I have installed the GPGShell for Windows on the Win2k laptop and really
enjoy the functionality of it.  I can encrypt/decrypt/verify the clipboard
contents, I can encrypt/decrypt files by right clicking on them, etc.
Well I am migrating to the MAC.  In particular an new TiBook runing MacOS
X.  I am looking for something along the same lines as the GPGShell for
Windows but for the MAC.  What are my options?

Thanks,
Scott

Reverend Scott Boss                   email  : scott@sboss.net
janitor                               website: http://www.sboss.com
sdn website family
PGP/GPG: D660FF22/5479 518D CECB 7595 7684 69F0 C545 B92C D660 FF22

GEEK: (geek) N. You can type 70 words per minute but can't read
                your own handwriting