Dumb Question

Reg Clemens reg@dwf.com
Tue Aug 6 00:59:02 2002

Ok to you users of GPG this is surely a dumb question, but humor me
and either explain how to get started or point me at something
that explains it...  Ive looked at the two books I have, and Im going
to have to read a lot more than I have time for right now to just get started
here.

Ive just pulled the current GNUPG sources and the *.sig file.
Lets assume I have a running gpg, so HOW do I go about checking the sig?

I tried
	gpg gnupg-1.0.7.tar.gz.sig
and I get
	gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 29 10:49:01 2002 MDT using DSA key ID 57548DCD

So how do I get the key and insert it on my keyring?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com