can't get passphrase-fd option to work with GnuPG on HPUX when running a scheduled batch

poney poney@promtech.com
Tue Aug 13 20:39:02 2002

Thanks for the info. We tried imitating your approach, and it seems the
--no-tty is the main thing that did the trick, though I'm not sure I
understand why the command worked when we didn't use the --passphrase-fd
option but broke when we did use that option. Perhaps we didn't test the
scenarios properly. In any case, I've discovered a bunch of the options that
are not in the manual but are in the help system, and they seem quite useful.

Regards,

Poney Carpenter