Commercial PGP is back

Ryan Malayter rmalayter@bai.org
Tue Aug 20 19:21:01 2002

From: R. Bradley Tilley [mailto:rtilley@vt.edu]=20
>I disagree. Evolution and kmail are two examples=20
>of *extremely* easy to use apps that have built-in=20
>support for gpg. Point and click just like MS...=20
>why can't your users use on of these apps?

I don't want to start a holy war; many businesses could profit from
switching to an open-source desktop environment. But not mine. We've
studied the functionality issues and licensing & training costs. And
feature-rich groupware (which includes a lot more than email), like
vertical-market app support, is one of the major stumbling blocks
preventing us from going for the open-source desktop.