using various subkeys

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Wed Aug 21 09:49:01 2002

--=-n9uyC1hATkN8RxqEy+Cz

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 17:35, Werner Koch wrote:

> >  - it would be nice if --export-secret-subkeys would accept the
> >    <subkey-id>! syntax and only export a stripped secret key with that
> >    subkey.=20
>=20
> Makes sense.

And another related wishlist item (Ok this one is really not important):

gpg --gen-revoke <subkey-id>\!

I can get an isolated subkey binding revocation signature with gpgsplit
(another wishlist bug: gpgsplit should be able to output ascii armored
things. Ok, agree that this is exotic), but gpg won't import it.

cheers
-- vbi

--=20
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg