keyserver looking for peering

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Fri Aug 23 22:59:12 2002

--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:04:56PM +0200, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:

> I admin a keyserver on OKS software, I'm looking for another keyserver(s)=
> establish peering with.

What is your synchronization address?  After we being synchronizing,
I will tell you how to get a keydump from keyserver.kjsl.com.
It now supports multiple subkeys, as I think OKS does, and I healed
the 9347 keys with multiple subkeys as best as I could (thanks, Teun).

Also, there is a keyserver mailing list:

	http://jharris.cjb.net/archives/

which is a much better way to reach (most) keyserver operators.

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ

--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ--