created my key pair under unix (solaris) - pgp newbie

Bernie Shiao shiao@stsci.edu
Mon Aug 26 16:28:01 2002

How do import it to work under windows, I downloaded  and installed
A plug-in for the proprietary Outlook MUA. from
http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/index.html, but when I goto outlook and tools and
then gnuPG key management it brings up GPA and asks me to generate a private
key. I've done this already under unix how do I import this to work with GPA
for windows?

Also, I installed v6.5.8 of pgp for windows/outlook plugin and was able to
import my keyring and send a message to myself which was encrypted with my
public key, but was unable to decrypt using v6.5.8 but was able to decrypt
using gpg under unix (solaris).

why?

Thanks!

Bernie