Source code ?

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex@bofh.net.pl
Wed Aug 28 16:23:01 2002

R. Bradley Tilley wrote/napisa=B3[a]/schrieb:
> On Wednesday 28 August 2002 09:08 am, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:
>=20
> > I hope you are aware that by doing so you make your application license=
d on
> > GNU GPL?
> >
> > Alex
>=20
> God help us all! We're at the mercy of RMS!!!

I do not want to send alarmistic, or anti-GPL. It was the case that the
original asker wasn't aware of how GPG is licensed and which influence it
can have on his project.

Alex
--=20
C _-=3D-_ H Janusz A. Urbanowicz, stomil at jabber.org, PGP 0x21939169    *=
  =09
=09
 ! &~) ?  P=B3yn=B1=E6 chc=EA na Wsch=F3d, za Suez, gdzie jest dobrem ka=BF=
de z=B3o l_|/=09
A ~-=3D-~ O Gdzie przykaza=F1 brak dziesi=EAciu, a pi=E6 mo=BFna a=BF po dn=
o;       |  =20