Robot CA at toehold.com

Michael Nahrath gnupg-users@nahrath.de
Thu Dec 5 23:15:02 2002

Jason Harris <jharris@widomaker.com> schrieb am 2002-12-05 21:34 Uhr:

>> Signings your bot gives today can't easyly be redone tomorrow.
>
> Indeed, but the "damage" is probably already done.  Such signatures
> can be revoked, however (as long as the private key remains usable).

Kyle should warn the users of his robot that it is still in the state of
developement.

I would hate to see my personal key bloated with sigs that where revoked
after few days.

> Anyway, it will be interesting to see how signatures from this CA affect
> future keyanalyze reports.

It should not alter it much as long as there is no strong trust path to Kyle
(currently it is not even connected to the "strong set".

Legitimitely only _he_ can realy sign his robot (that will not hinder some
users from doing it anyway ...).

Greeting, Michi