AW: Robot CA at toehold.com

Mortimer Graf zu Eulenburg mortimer.eulenburg@y-e-p.de
Fri Dec 6 12:17:01 2002

I totally agree about the overall idea being very good to make GnuPG
more transparent and to show an immediate benefit and example for new
users.

Thats why i suggest the whole process should be transparent to the user
and not running in the backyard of his computer.

The German GnuPP- project has Adele, a robot to train encryption and
signing with. Adele listens to adele@gnupp.de
Maybe a member of this team listens here and can give some explanations
how the lady is accepted and what experiences they got from it ?

Greetz, Mortimer