setting owner trust

Volker Gaibler volker.gaibler@urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 10 02:18:02 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 12:57:18AM -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 03:18:08AM +0100, Michael Nahrath wrote:
> > Why isn't there a   "gpg --set-owner-trust --value f 0xXXXXXXXX"
> > or                  "gpg --edit-key --trust f 0xXXXXXXXX" ?
> >
> > (Note: the second syntax could easyly make each interactive subcommand of
> >        --edit-key a command-line otion)
>
> Yep.  Do this: "gpg --edit-key 0xXXXXXXXX trust quit" Then enter the
> trust you want, and you're done (two steps).

Is there also possibiliy to show a list of assigned trust values i. e.
the human readable content of my trust db or should I do this via shell
script?
Would be nice to check what I've set and if I still like this.

Volker

--
 Volker Gaibler                                 contact:
 http://www.volker-gaibler.de                   mail@volker-gaibler.de