gpg on cygwin error

CSegers@Taratec.com CSegers@Taratec.com
Fri Dec 27 21:46:02 2002

Hello,

I have installed the cygwin gpg package, and have tried to import the KEYS
from Apache as follows:

$ gpg --import KEYS
gpg: fatal: //.gnupg: cant't create dircetory: No such file or directory
secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/16384

This from the dir with Apache download files, including KEYS file. Also
tried:

$ gpg --import /usr/downloads/KEYS

with the same results. Is this a cygwin problem maybe? Should I try to
conpile gpg instead of using the cygwin package?

Thanks for your help,
Carl
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential information and are intended only for the person(s) named.  Any
use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via
e-mail and delete this message.