HOWTO Revoke a key without having any backup of the key pair ????

Sebastian Wiesinger bofh@fire-world.de
Wed Feb 13 13:21:02 2002

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

* Franck PERREAU <franck.perreau@cw.com> [2002-02-13 13:12]:
> Hi there,
>=20
> I've been stolen my laptop and would like to know what is the process to
> either revoke a key (private and public keys have been lost, with my
> laptop, and my public key is published on a keyserver), and/or to
> recreate one and register it to replace the older one ?

The only way to do that is to use the revocation certificate you created
for your key. You created one, didn't you? If not, there is NO way to
revoke your key.

Greetings
Sebastian
--=20
Sebastian Wiesinger <bofh@fire-world.de>
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20
Fingerprint: F7C9 2DA7 ED4C 17B7 1523  98F5 1B60 34F4 76B7 9F20
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua--