GnuPG with virtual servers

Tom Bellucco tom@tjcc.com
Fri Feb 22 15:09:01 2002

My web site is hosted on a server that hosts many web
sites.  I've contacted the administrator and asked him
to imput my public key into the PHP user's key ring
but he's concerned about any security implications
seeing that multiple sites are hosted from this one
server.  He seems to be most concerned with the
instruction to "fully trust."  I'm trying to get him
to set this up so I can secure data on some forms I
use on the site that are e-mailed in the PHP script.

Are there any issues he should be concerned with here?

Thanks,
Tom B.