Using gpg on multiple systems

JanuszA.Urbanowicz JanuszA.Urbanowicz
Mon Feb 25 17:04:02 2002

Steve Butler wrote/napisa=B3[a]/schrieb:
> I am relying on a long/strong passphrase.  I suppose I could develop two
> public keys.  One for home and one for work but...

create a 'master' key at home and make a signing subkey - this you export to
work. It will allow you to operate like normally, but this subkey can be
easily revoked and replaced by new one if compromised. The same for
decrypting subkey.

Alex
--=20
C _-=3D-_ H| Janusz A. Urbanowicz | ALEX3-RIPE | SF-F Framling |         | =
  *  =09
+~|=09
 ! &~) ? | P=B3yn=B1=E6 chc=EA na Wsch=F3d, za Suez, gdzie jest dobrem ka=
=BFde z=B3o | l_|/=09
A ~-=3D-~ O| Gdzie przykaza=F1 brak dziesi=EAciu, a pi=E6 mo=BFna a=BF po d=
no;     |   |  =20